Greek yogurt adds richness, creaminess, and protein to these pops. I love that they star fresh spearmint leaves, rather than mint extract. If you have kids, see if they can tell the difference!
Makes 6 small pops
- 1 pint (2 cups) 2% plain Greek yogurt, such as Total brand
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup fresh spearmint leaves (about 3-4 large sprigs)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- Add the first four ingredients to a food processor, and process until almost smooth, about 40 seconds. Add the chocolate, and process until broken up into small pieces, about another 20 seconds.
- Pour mixture (it will be thick) into six Dixie cups, stick a popsicle or craft stick in the center of each, and freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.
- To serve, pull pops from the cups (running under warm water can help loosen them).